No Insurance? No Problem!
We know that life is unpredictable and sometimes you don’t have coverage, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have access to great dental care. We offer an in-house membership plan.
Even those who have dental insurance often find it to be complicated, confusing, and in many ways lacking. Our In-House Membership plan is a non-insurance, affordable option designed to increase access to quality dental care for our community. This plan is non-transferable and restrictions may apply. Please see below for more information.
Dental Membership Includes:
- $500 Discount on Dental Implant Services
- $300 Off Crowns
- 20% off our standard fees
- 2 Cleanings per year*
- Yearlong Membership
- No Yearly Maximums
- No Deductibles
- No Claim Forms
- No Pre-Authorization Required
- No Waiting Periods
Walk Ins Welcome!
The Dental Membership Program is not insurance. The program is offered to individuals and families who do not have insurance, or who choose not to utilize their insurance. Dental Membership Program benefits are not transferable to another dental practice or dental specialty practice. Payment is always due at time of service.
Please review this page for the program details and contact our office with any questions.
- Membership is for 1 year beginning on the enrollment date.
- Membership dues are payable in full upon enrollment and are non-refundable.
- Cash, check or credit card payments are accepted.
- Membership will automatically renew on the anniversary date unless a written request to cancel is received 30 days prior to the renewal.
- Payments for additional dental services are the member’s responsibility. Payment is due on the date of service to qualify for the discounts detailed above.
- Membership must be current to receive the discount.
- Fees for dental services may change at any time.
- It is the member’s responsibility to schedule and keep all appointments offered as part of the Dental Membership Program.
- Please notify our office at least 48 hours in advance if you must change a scheduled appointment.
- No deductibles, no pre-authorizations, no yearly maximums, no waiting period.
- No exclusions for elective care.
*Healthy mouth cleanings: (Patient with Periodontal Disease will receive 2 FREE maintenance cleanings after the initial scaling and root planing.)